Through access to www.bacalaosalkorta.com, you agree that we can use this type of cookie in your devices. If you turn cookies off, you can that your navigation is not optimal and some of the utilities that provides our web does not work properly
¿What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user device that is used when you visit a web site. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time you log in to www.bacalaosalkorta.com, and allows us, in addition, improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet; they don’t harm your computer/device of the user, and if they are enabled in your browser configuration, help us to identify and resolve potential operational errors.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. All of them work the same way, but have small differences:
– Session Cookies: session cookies last only through the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the security web site or its basic functionality. Does not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
– Persistent cookies or Permanent: They are stored in the device’s hard drive and our website the reads each time you make a new visit to bacalaosalkorta.com; has an expiration date or expiration determined, fulfilled which the cookie stops working. Allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us to understand how come the users to our site and improve our services.
– Cookies of functionality: Allow us to remember decisions taken by the user, such as your login name or identifier. The information in these cookies collected anonimiza (i.e. , does not contain your name, address, or other data).
– Third Party Cookies: third-party cookies are cookies that installs a web site that is not what these visiting; for example, those used by social networks (like Facebook) or by add-ins external content (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use this type of files to keep track of your visits at each site in the that are advertised.
– Cookies Analytical: Are cookies that are aimed at the periodic maintenance and ensure the best performance and service to the user; collecting data of your activity.
Cookies of Google Analytics
The site uses the service Google Analytics, which is provided by Google, Inc. , an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ( “Google” ).
_utma_utmb_utmc_utmz: Google Analytics cookies generate a user ID anonymous, which is used to make a count of how many times the user visits www.bacalaosalkorta.com. It also records when it was the first and the last time you visited the website. In addition, calculates when a session, origin of user and keywords is finished.
Adwords cookies (Remarketing) and Double Click
This type of ‘Cookies’ allow to expand ads shown to every anonymous user information. Among others, stored the duration or frequency of display advertising positions, interaction with them, or browsing patterns or behaviors of the user that help to shape a profile of advertising interest. In this way, let you deliver advertising related to the interests of the user. Do not store personal data.
Companies that generate Cookies have their own privacy policies. Currently, the Web uses the Adwords – Doubleclick (of Google) platform to manage these services. For more information, go to http://www.google.es/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-doubleclick and http://www.google.es/policies/privacy/ads/.
User settings to prevent Cookies
So you can block cookies through your browser’s settings tools either you can configure your browser so that you notify when a server wants to send a cookie:
– If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu option > Internet Options > privacy > settings. To know more http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies visita:br
–If you use Firefox, via the menu Tools > options > privacy > Cookies. To find out more visita:br https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
If you use Chrome, in the section options > advanced options > privacy. To learn more: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
-If you use Opera, the choice of security and privacy, you can configure your browser. To find out more visit: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/